You can use the links below to look up civil, family, small claims, or probate cases, as well as daily court calendars. There is no criminal case information online. When you look up a case, you will ONLY see information about hearing dates and the documents filed. You will not see any documents online unless it is a complex litigation case.
- If you need to see information from a case file, contact Court Records
- TURN OFF YOUR "POP UP BLOCKER" if you cannot see the case information window.
- MINUTES ARE NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE, and there are no addresses for parties who are representing themselves. To see minutes you must contact Court Records.
- CASE DOCUMENTS AND ORDERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. To get documents or orders you must contact Court Records.
- CRIMINAL RECORDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.
See the record of actions for individual casesTell Me About My Case
See the record of actions for individual cases and daily court calendarsOpen Access
Open Access Instructions & Help
DISCLAIMER: All information provided by the Superior Court of California, County of Contra Costa, through this Internet service is provided "as is", with no warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Notwithstanding any representation to the contrary by any court agent, the Contra Costa Superior Court, furthermore, does not guarantee or warrant the correctness, completeness or utility for any general or specific purpose of the data available through the access of this site. In no event shall the Contra Costa Superior Court be liable for any damages, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use this service.