- Important Information
- Fee Schedule
- Fee Waiver
- How can I pay my fines and fees?
- Can I drop off a payment after 3:00pm?
- What if my account is past due?
- Court Collections Unit
- You must pay court-ordered fines and fees.
- You must tell the court and Linebarger, the Court's collections agency if your address changes.
- The court may impose additional fees on your case and refer your account to the Franchise Tax Board Court Ordered Debt Program and/or Tax Intercept Program if you do not pay court fines and fees, or do not notify the court and Linebarger of any address changes.
If you are low-income and cannot afford to pay the fee to file your court papers, you can ask for a "fee waiver."
Click here for more information on the fee waiver process.
How can I pay my fines and fees?
At the Superior Court: Monday–Friday, 8:00am to 3:00 pm (except holidays):
You can pay by cash, check or credit card at the clerk’s office for cases that have not been referred to Linebarger for collections
For collections cases, including payment plan and delinquent cases, you can pay in cash at any criminal clerk’s office.
*NOTE: You can pay traffic fines and fees at the courthouse from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday–Friday
- Martinez: 725 Court Street
- Pittsburg: 1000 Center Drive
- Richmond: 100 37th Street
- Walnut Creek: 640 Ygnacio Valley Road
At Linebarger: By credit card, check or money order.
* If paying by check or money order, please make payable to "Contra Costa Superior Court" and write your docket number and name clearly on the payment.
To contact Linebarger, you can either:
Call: (844) 566-6558
P.O. Box 708900
San Antonio, TX 78270
For other correspondences:
3150 El Camino Real, Suite D
Carlsbad, CA 92008
You can also pay your traffic ticket online.
Can I drop off a payment after 3:00pm?
Make sure your name, address, phone number, and case number are clearly noted on any payments or correspondence that you place in the drop box.
- The Martinez drop box is available from 8:00am to 5:00pm inside the building at 725 Court Street, Martinez
- The Pittsburg drop box is available from 8:00am to 5:00pm inside the building at 1000 Center Drive, Pittsburg
- Drop boxes in Richmond and Walnut Creek courts are outside the buildings
What if my account is past due?
If your account is past due, or you feel you need to make different payment arrangements, please call Linebarger at (844) 566-6558
between 5:00 am - 7:00 pm Monday through Friday (except holidays)
or between 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon) on Saturday