- Important Information
- Fee Schedule
- Fee Waiver
- How can I pay my fines and fees?
- Can I drop off a payment after 3:00pm?
- What if my account is past due?
- Court Collections Unit
- You must pay court-ordered fines and fees.
- You must tell the court and AllianceOne if your address changes.
- The court may issue a warrant for your arrest, money judgment, lien, place a hold on your driver’s license, send information to the Franchise Tax Board Court Ordered Debt Program and/or Tax Intercept Program if you do not pay court fines and fees, or do not notify the court and AllianceOne of any address changes.
If you are low-income and cannot afford to pay the fee to file your court papers, you can ask for a "fee waiver."
Click here for more information on the fee waiver process.
How can I pay my fines and fees?
At the Superior Court: Monday–Friday, 8:00am to 3:00 pm (except holidays):
You can pay by cash, check or credit card at any clerk’s office location. The Court Collections Unit accepts cash payments only.
*NOTE: You can pay traffic fines and fees at the courthouse from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday–Friday
- Martinez: 725 Court Street
- Pittsburg: 1000 Center Drive
- Richmond: 100 37th Street
- Walnut Creek: 640 Ygnacio Valley Road
If paying by credit card, please be aware that there is a fee for this service.
If paying by check or money order, please make payable to "AllianceOne" and write your docket number and name clearly on the payment.
To contact AllianceOne, you can either:
Call: (877) 541-8420
P.O. Box 11641
Tacoma, WA 98411
You can also pay your traffic ticket online.
Can I drop off a payment after 3:00pm?
Make sure your name, address, phone number, and case number are clearly noted on any payments or correspondence that you place in the drop box.
- The Martinez drop box is available from 8:00am to 5:00pm inside the building at 725 Court Street, Martinez
- The Pittsburg drop box is available from 8:00am to 5:00pm inside the building at 1000 Center Drive, Pittsburg
- Drop boxes in Richmond and Walnut Creek courts are outside the buildings
What if my account is past due?
If your account is past due, or you feel you need to make different payment arrangements, please call AllianceOne at (877) 541-8420
between 5:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday through Friday (except holidays)
or between 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon) on Saturday