Accommodations for Disabilities (ADA)

Help Me Find...

No person will be deemed incompetent or ineligible to serve as a juror only because they have:

  • Lost sight or hearing in any degree;
  • Any other disability which makes it difficult for him or her to communicate; or,
  • Some disability which impairs or interferes with their mobility.

Jurors with disabilities, and those requiring hearing assistance, may request an accommodation by calling (925-646-2002) or by using the “Request for AccommodationMC-410 form (Fillable Version).




Tell us about your court experience


Report website problems