Public Case Access Site
- Case types include Traffic, Civil, Criminal, Family Law, Small Claims, and Unlawful Detainer
- Search for Contra Costa Superior Court cases by name, case number, and filing date.
- View Civil and Probate documents as well as Tentative Rulings for Law and Motion and other departments.
- Establish an online account and subscribe to a Civil, Probate, or Family Law case and receive automated notifications whenever a new document is filed.
- Print Family Law Mediation Reports and Findings and Orders After Hearing.
- Look up the your citation to see the amount due, the due date/court date. Note: Citations are not received and processed by the court until 30 days after date of citation.
Pay Traffic Fines
- Provides a convenient alternative for the payment of traffic citations received in the County of Contra Costa.
- There is a convenience fee and surcharge for the service.
- Other traffic fine payment options are available.