Online Services for Traffic
- Pay Your Traffic Ticket Online (Note: Payments made online after 5pm will not be posted until the following business day.)
Where To Pay
You may be eligible to attended traffic school. Click the link below for more information:
The court will send a reminder notice to the address listed on the citation, along with:
- Your due date and time
- How much you owe
- Whether you can go to traffic school
- Any proof of correction you might need
You must take care of your traffic ticket on time - even if you do not get a reminder notice.
Failure to Appear or Pay
If you do not take care of your traffic ticket by the date shown on the reminder notice:
- You may be assessed a fee of $300
- The DMV may place a hold on your driver’s license
- Your driver's license could be suspended
- Your case may be referred to the court's collection agency: AllianceOne.
If you get a notice telling you that a $300 civil assessment fee has been added, it means you did not take action by the due date and/or you did not pay the fine.
The only way to ask a judge to consider canceling this fee is to fill out and file a
TR-121 Defendant's Request and Declaration to Vacate Form and include supporting documentation.
(For help, click here: TR-122 Defendant's Request to Vacate Instructions)