Effective immediately, Zoom is now the Court's sole remote appearance platform. CourtCall is no longer supported.
ZOOM SCAM ALERT - Thieves Pose as Court Personnel or Attorneys and Gain Personal Financial Information From Their Victims
- Do not provide any information having to do with your bank or credit card to anyone claiming to be an officer of the court or of the law.
- Please note that these calls are fraudulent and have no connection to the Superior Court. Court personnel will never ask for personal information over the phone such as social security numbers, credit card accounts, or bank routing numbers. If you receive a phone call from someone asking for personal or financial information, hang up and immediately report the situation to local law enforcement.
- Be Aware of Scammers. Do not give your personal information out or send any payments to anyone claiming that you will receive money. The Court will never ask you to pay us in order to receive a payment in return. If you are contacted and asked to send a payment through any payment platforms such as Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, CashApp, etc., report it immediately to your local law enforcement and do not send money.
- The Court will never demand payment by Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, CashApp, etc., for Zoom appearances. If you receive a call, email, chat message, or other communication making such a demand, do not respond and do not send money. Report it immediately to your local law enforcement.
- ZOOM HEARINGS
For Zoom information, look below at the "Calendars by Department" section.
- Click on the arrow next to the department to expand the field.
- Next, click on the "Zoom Link" and you will be placed in the waiting room. When the judge is ready, you will be admitted into the remote hearing.
- Requirements for All Remote Appearances
- How to Prepare for your Zoom Hearing
Zoom Link Not Working?
- For Zoom information, look below at the "Calendars by Department" section.
- YOU MAY NOT RECORD ANY REMOTE HEARING WITHOUT EXPRESS PRIOR PERMISSION. Requests must be made as set forth in Rule 1.150 of the California Rules of Court and within the timeframes provided in that rule.
Criminal: The Criminal Department conducts hearings both via Zoom and in the courtroom.
- For Zoom hearings, an audio link will be available, accessible on this page by clicking on the appropriate department.
- For in-courtroom hearings, audio streaming will only be activated if, in the discretion and evaluation of the judge, the requested space for public attendees will exceed the maximum spaces available in the courtroom given social distancing guidelines.
- Family Department: The Family Department will conduct hearings via Zoom, with members of the public admitted through the Zoom waiting room. Please select the appropriate department below for the link and login credentials.
Civil Department: Effective June 1, 2021, Civil departments are open for in-person hearings, with litigants and parties having the option of appearing remotely.
- Please refer to the webpages for Traffic, Small Claims, Civil Harassment and Unlawful Detainer for information on those hearings. For harassment cases in Richmond and Pittsburg, please contact the Clerk’s office at the assigned courthouse to find out which department/judge will hear your case.
- Gun Violence or Domestic Violence Restraining Orders: Please see this page for remote access information.
- In the rare instance where a courtroom is not holding a Zoom hearing and also lacks the capability for streaming audio, limited space will be left open as dedicated for the public.
Court Zoom Information
Zoom Meeting Phone Number: 1-833-568-8864
* In order to connect via Telephone, you will need the Meeting ID and Password for the Court Session you want to connect to.
DISCLAIMER: All Remote Court sessions are faciliated by Zoom, a video conferencing company. Clicking on the link to join the Remote Court session will direct you away from the Court's website to a third-party website, hosted by Zoom. The Court is not responsible for any information or representations of this website, and its use is not at the liability of the Court. Please contact Zoom or its representatives for any issues or questions you may have regarding using the Zoom website.
Department Audio Rooms
NOTE: If you are having trouble listening to the audio stream:
- Audio streams will show as “unavailable” until the Court is in session and the audio stream is activated. Please have the audio player up, and the live feed will engage once the Court is on the record.
- The Audio Player may not work with some versions of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. If you are unable to play the audio in either of these browsers, please try another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
Forms & Packets
- Court Referral to Custody Alternative Facility
- Notice to Report DUI Form
- COP Guidelines
- CPO 19 - Misdemeanor Pre-Trial Diversion Order
- CR 63 - Relinquishment Forms Packet
- CR 100A - DUI Assessment Form
- CR 100A - Formulario de evaluación de DUI
- CR 101A - Misdemeanor Plea Form
- CR 102A - Felony Plea Form
- CR 110A - PC 286 Sample Collection Form
- CR 160 - Criminal Protective Order - Domestic Violence
- CR 161 - Criminal Protective Order - Other than Domestic Violence
- CR 183 - Waiver of Personal Presence
- CR 419 - Request for Matter to be Placed on Misdemeanor Calendar
- DV 800 - Proof of Firearms Turned In, Sold, or Stored
Calendars by Department
* Click on a Department listed below to view the Department calendars:
Collapse All | Expand All