ZOOM SCAM ALERT - Thieves Pose as Court Personnel or Attorneys and Gain Personal Financial Information From Their Victims
- Do not provide any information having to do with your bank or credit card to anyone claiming to be an officer of the court or of the law.
- Please note that these calls are fraudulent and have no connection to the Superior Court. Court personnel will never ask for personal information over the phone such as social security numbers, credit card accounts, or bank routing numbers. If you receive a phone call from someone asking for personal or financial information, hang up and immediately report the situation to local law enforcement.
- Be Aware of Scammers. Do not give your personal information out or send any payments to anyone claiming that you will receive money. The Court will never ask you to pay us in order to receive a payment in return. If you are contacted and asked to send a payment through any payment platforms such as Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, CashApp, etc., report it immediately to your local law enforcement and do not send money.
- The Court will never demand payment by Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, CashApp, etc., for Zoom appearances. If you receive a call, email, chat message, or other communication making such a demand, do not respond and do not send money. Report it immediately to your local law enforcement.
NOTICES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
In preparation for 2021 year end, the Court will need Family Law judgments submitted for review no later than December 30, 2021
to receive a signed returned copy with a filing date in 2021.
The Court is currently open for in-person filings from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The Court encourages people to file documents by drop box or mail.
Filing fees must be included (there is no filing fee for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders ("DVROs").
The drop box is located in front of the Peter Spinetta Family Law Building, 751 Pine Street, Martinez, CA, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Filings submitted by mail should be sent to: Family Law, 751 Pine Street, Martinez, CA 94553. A self-addressed stamped envelope of an appropriate size and with enough postage must be included for the return of documents.
Requests for DVROs and Responses to Requests for DVROS can be submitted by email as PDF files to
DVROs and Ex Parte Temporary Orders will not be returned by mail or email; they must be picked up from the Peter Spinetta Family Law Building at 751 Pine Street from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Family court staff will contact attorneys and litigants when their orders are ready for pick up.
Online Services for Family Law
Free Drop-In Childcare (ages 2 – 12)
Court Process and Information
Double Pro Per Days
Effective Tuesday, January 17th, 2023:
- Department 14 on Thursdays
- Department 16 on Fridays
- Department 24 on Thursdays
- Department 26 on Tuesdays
- Department 34 on Wednesdays
For more information about Double Pro Per Days, please consult the Current Local Rules of Court.